The most experience, the most preparation, and the most comprehensive instruction available. Want to excel quickly? Go for the VIP Package
With the VIP package, you can achieve your United States Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association (USHPA) Hang I and Hang II (beginner and novice) foot launch ratings and your Hang I and Hang II aerotow ratings.
The VIP Package includes:
- A fun, hands on intro to the basics of hang gliding safety, foot-launching and flying
- Unlimited training hill flights
- 12 instructional tandem flights to 1800′
- Mountain ground school
- Five supervised 1340′ mountain solo flights
- Official USHPA training manual Hang Gliding for Beginner Pilots
- One-year USHPA membership dues
- USHPA Beginner and Novice ratings & fees
- 10% discount on all flight gear (excluding gliders)
We do train seven days a week, but we do need you to schedule your flights. After purchasing your package, just call 706-398-3541. There is a 250 weight limit for tandem students with students over 230 pounds needing smooth weather conditions to fly. For students over 250 pounds, please call to discuss your training hill options.